Chocolate Factory: Barbados Tours - (By Reservations Only)
Tours Reviews on Tripadvisor | Barbados
Tours Reviews on Cruise Critic | Barbados
Travel Guide | Cruise
Artisan Dark Chocolate
Barbadian Plantation Reserve Cane Sugar
Bean to Bar
- Interactive guided tours
- Tasting dark chocolate
- Tasting Barbadian Plantation Reserve cane sugar
- Chocolate Origins & History
- Rare Bean to Bar Process
Tour Requirements / Recommendations
- Wear Cool Clothing
- Closed toe shoes (no high heels)
- Hair nets (provided) - beard nets for persons
- Fragrance free zone - please refrain from wearing
cologne or perfume on your tour.
- No pictures or videos of our factory tour
- We are a food manufacturing factory that also
- Some products may contain traces of dairy.
- For safety reason, we highly recommend closed
- Our factory is a working food facility. Health
and safety of all persons and our food products are of highest importance
and is taken very seriously.
- Please wear comfortable cool clothing - we are
a working factory. The main areas of the factory are not air conditioned.
- The factory is a small facility and it is a
standing tour but some chairs will be provided for those required.
- Wheelchair friendly - the tour is on one level
on the main floor.
- Due to scheduling and food preparation
for the tour, no walk-ins will be accepted.
Location in Barbados:
The factory is located downtown in Bridgetown very
close to the cruise ship pier, south of Mount Gay Rum Distillery and just
south of the Atlantis Submarine. All details and directions will be provided
Cruise Passengers in Barbados Port:
of Bridgetown & Travel Tips
We are located behind the cruise pier terminal.
It is about an 5 minute walk. Taxis are located outside the entrance -
please ask how much to the factory BEFORE getting into the cab. By taxi,
it's only a 1 minute taxi ride. Barbados is a safe and a friendly island
and very easy to get around.
Barbados Taxi Travel Tip: If you
have several things planned, negotiate with a taxi driver to take you
to various spots and pay a flat fee. Try to pay at the end or only half
for Google Map to Barbados Tour
**Reservation Policies, Procedures &
- Tours must be booked by 9pm day before tour
date. A voucher will be emailed upon receipt of payment.
- Full refund if cancelled prior to 48 hours and
72 hours (weekends & holidays) of tour start time. Cancellations
within 48 hours and 72 hours (weekends & US & holidays) of tour
start time or if you do not show up or miss the tour, no refund is applicable.
- Tour cancelled due to unsafe weather conditions
for travel, a full refund will apply or rescheduled if possible.
- Cruise ship passengers: If your cruise ship
doesn't arrive, receive a full refund.
| Tour Times:
|| Wednesday & Thursdays
at 9:30 AM. Other times available. By reservation only.
||$18 USD per person
||~ 1 hour and 15 minutes
||Around the corner from Cruise Pier,
||$180 USD for 1-10 people / $198 USD
for 11 people
tour times available - Please inquire below.